Saturday, May 2, 2009

Why do strangers want to follow me?

I joined Twitter to find out what all the fuss was about. I am suspicious of my newfound popularity. I'm getting requests from all over the world - requesting to follow me. Well, Twitter certainly makes it possible for someone in London to follow someone in NY. How do they find me? Who should I follow? I already use Facebook and LinkedIn. Should I follow my LinkedIn contacts on Twitter or is that redundant? Should I follow my followers?

1 comment:

  1. Beverly in setting up one of my new blogs I had seen you under Webfocus members on LinkedIN and your background and interest are similiar to mine but with some different paths ... I am always looking to share and to learn new things of technology from others and your site and info and approaches look interesting !! Plus I am from NJ too but not necessarily relevent :)

    ReplyDelete